Welcome to Indus Edutrain Room…….!!!
- Applicants have to apply through online mode only. No physical copies and application received through Email would be entertained.
- Applicants have to download application template available under “Download Blank Application Form”, enter all the details including pasting a recent coloured photograph in the space provided. The completed application form has to be retained by the applicant which has to submit in the interview venue on the date of interview. A scanned copy of the downloaded application form along with documents listed below has to be forwarded through email to firstname.lastname@example.org once the online form is submitted.
- The email has to have the following subject line “<Candidate Name> | District | Trade Applied for<Trade Name>”
- Following documents need to be emailed. All copies need to be in “PDF Format” only.
- Copy of the filled in Application Form
- Latest Resume with Photograph
- Copies of Graduation/Post-Graduation Certificates
- Copies of the Professional Qualifications/Certificates
- Copies of the experience certificates
- Scanned Copy of the Aadhar Card with both sides including the section having address.
- Scanned Copy of the PAN Card
- Scanned Copy of Bank Account Details having Account Number and IFSC Code. Either Scanned copy of Cheque Book Leaf or First Page of Passbook having the details may be enclosed.
- The Applicant need to carry all the original copies along with a photocopy set submitted online and thru email to the Interview Venue for physical verification by the Interview Team.
- The online application form has a space to enter preferred place of posting. Applicants need to enter the “School Choice Code” in the space provided. There are total three space provided, applicant may enter the School Choice Code in order of preference.
- The “School Choice Code”for respective schools is available in the sections give below for each trade. Applicant may view the school choice code by clicking “Download School List”
- The venue and time for written test and personal interview will be published in the same webpage. Applicants are advised to visit the page regularly to get the updates.
- Emails will be also sent to the shortlisted candidate informing the date, time and venue for the Written Tests and Interviews. Management will not be responsible in case the emails are not getting delivered due to technical glitch or because of wrong email ID entered in the Application. Applicants need to be doubly sure while entering the email ID and mobile number.